FINANCIAL STATEMENTS & ANALYSIS
TRAINING + INTERNSHIP + CERTIFICATION
Engaging training videos, reading material and articles created and designed by globally experienced finance professionals with MBA/ postgraduate degrees in Finance and Economics from top national and international universities (including London School of Economics, UK).
- Starting soon
- Study time: 36-40 hours
- Certificate by Arth Centre of Excellence
- Medium of instruction is English
- Online content/ Self-paced program
- Engaging training videos, reading material
- Online ‘open-book’ assessment
- Optional internship/ live project
- *Bonus Features: If more than 100 students enrol in any of the ACE courses from the same college, then we will also organise free live workshops on finance topics.
- *E-mail at [email protected] for details.
Understanding Financial Statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
Financial Statement Analysis Framework
- Articulate the purpose and context of the analysis
- Collect input data
- Process data
- Analyze/interpret the processed data
- Develop and communicate conclusions and recommendations
Financial Ratio Analysis
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Valuation Ratios
INTERNSHIP/ LIVE PROJECT
In addition, the course also has an optional internship/ live project (work from home or college and flexible hours). This will help you to apply the concepts learnt in this course to real-world situations and problems. You can schedule this based on your availability. Post successful completion, you will get a certificate of internship/ live project completion by the Arth Centre of Excellence.