STOCK MARKET INVESTING
TRAINING + INTERNSHIP + CERTIFICATION
Engaging training videos, reading material and articles created and designed by globally experienced finance professionals with MBA/ postgraduate degrees in Finance and Economics from top national and international universities (including London School of Economics, UK).
- Starting soon
- Study time: 36-40 hours
- Certificate by Arth Centre of Excellence
- Medium of instruction is English
- Online content/ Self-paced program
- Engaging training videos, reading material
- Online ‘open-book’ assessment
- Optional internship/ live project
- *Bonus Features: If more than 100 students enrol in any of the ACE courses from the same college, then we will also organise free live workshops on finance topics.
Introduction to stock markets
- What are shares?
- Shares vs stocks
- What is the stock market?
- Stock exchange and OTC marketplace
- Primary & Secondary markets
- How does the stock market work?
Market related concepts
- Financial instruments – shares, bonds, mutual funds, derivatives
- Market Capitalisation
- Rolling Settlements
- Short Selling
- Circuit Filters & Trading Bands
- Bull & Bear Markets
- Margin Trading
- Top-down vs Bottom-up approach for selecting stocks
- Cost Averaging
- Stock Volatility
- Price target and stop loss target
- Insider Trading
Share Market Mechanics
- How to invest in shares
- Types of stocks
- How to read stock quotes
- What are stock market indices
- How to use annual reports to make an investment decision
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Investing philosophies – value investing, contrarian trading
- Dematerialisation and Demat Account
- Trading account
INTERNSHIP/ LIVE PROJECT
In addition, the course also has an optional internship/ live project (work from home or college and flexible hours). This will help you to apply the concepts learnt in this course to real-world situations and problems. You can schedule this based on your availability. Post successful completion, you will get a certificate of internship/ live project completion by the Arth Centre of Excellence.